HealthHubble Wins Best Health & Wellbeing Platform Award 2021
HealthHubble was delighted to win this year’s Best Health and Wellbeing Platform Award at the SME News Business Elite Awards 2021.
The handpicked business awards are based on comprehensive analysis and research carried out by SME News, and are awarded on merit, recognising the very best in business in a UK with upto 500 firms being shortlisted for the award.
A select judging panel, consisting of editors, directors and program researchers considered a range of criteria in order to select the 10 finalists including:
- Outstanding client reviews and testimonials
- Previous accolades and achievements
- Physical and digital presence of a company
- Contracts, products and services of note
- Commitment to development and expansion
- Recent mergers and acquisitions (if applicable)
- Scope: international, national, regional, local
- Extracurricular activities and community involvement
Regarding this latest award, which also recognises HealthHubble’s contribution within the health sector, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Dr Jacqualine Seckley expressed her sincere thanks and gratitude to the entire HealthHubble team over the past year and their individual contribution during the pandemic, saying; "It has been a joy to work with such a passionate team. We are also fortunate to collaborate with an accomplished group of dedicated specialist clinicians and health care professionals who help us inspire and inform others to lead healthier lives."
Congratulations to the other finalists within the Best Health and Wellbeing Platform category which included Insource UK, MyWay Digital Health, Unmind, GoVida, Rise and WorkWell Hub.
Click to view the full list of Winners in this year’s SME News Business Elite Awards 2021.